Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catching up!!

Hanging with the Boys...





So alot has changed since our last post. Mike traded in his mustang for a big SUV.... why? because I got a new job at Scripps and needed a lil help carting the boys. Apparently a mustang is not the ideal car for two rambuncious boys!!! You should see his new black betty though...





Zachary...



He continues to get more and more verbal. He leaves me messages on the phone saying... I love you mommy.... which warms my heart. He has started to try to ride his bike, and he is not doing too bad. He still is infatuated with the ABC's. Luckily he also likes Thomas the Train, Elmo, and now.... loves Snoopy & Charlie Brown!!! How happy that last one makes me!




Jacob...



The sunshine of our morning is seeing this big guy smile. He is still very lanky, and just got to sit up on his own. He is eating a ton of food (Up to 4 jars of baby food, 3 servings of cereal, and 24 ounces of milk)... did I mention he is also 3 inches taller than zachary was at this age. huh?










No comments:

Post a Comment